Guide Service Gift Cards
Below are some of the frequently asked questions relating to Susquehanna River and Lake Wallenpaupack fishing guide trips offered by Mike Salamon.
What to bring with you?
- All necessary fishing equipment and Boat safety equipment is supplied
- Valid PA State Fishing License
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Poncho or rain gear
- Snack or beverage
- Headlamp ( for night trips)
- Camera/phone (Wildlife Pictures)
What Methods of Payment Do you Accept?
How many people can go on a trip?
I can accommodate 3 people. 2 people per boat is preferred. I can arrange for more guide boats or a single larger boat based on availability.
How do I pay for a guided trip?
What day of the week is best for bass fishing?
Monday – Friday during summer months, there is less boat traffic. Evening trips can be arranged upon request. Late April though the beginning of July is a Great Walleye and Striper night bite!
What Bodies of water are fished?
- Lake Wallenpaupack
- Susquehanna River
- Duck Harbor
- Lackawanna State Park
- Lake Winola
- Tobyhanna State park
- Prompton Reservoir
- And other NEPA Lakes
What Fishing and boating Equipment is used?
- Top quality Daiwa Reels and St Croix Rods
- 2019 CrestlinerVT18/ Mercury115/80 Jet
How much do trips cost?
Please call for rates..